Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Asking For Your Help

I am going to preface this post by asking you all in advance to rec/like/share this post. If you don't feel like reading this whole thing, you can at least do me that favor.

Here is something I firmly believe. While it is always great to be able to do things on your own, there comes a time when you should not be ashamed to ask for a little help. We all need a helping hand from time to time. Whether it be from family, or friends, or even sometimes a stranger on the street. We are only human after all.

Before you run away thinking I am asking you guys to pay up on those spare kidneys you promised me, let me get to the point of this entry.

I recently started an internet radio show on blogtalkradio.com. So far, it has gotten off to a pretty decent start. I have some regular listeners, and I have begun to slowly network with other hosts. That being said, I have a real long way to go before I can say it is a success. I know sometimes I post videos or audio links and many of you just ignore them. That's cool. I completely understand. If it isn't too much trouble though, do you guys mind paying a little attention this time around?

I am really putting my heart and soul into this show. I am committing to doing it live every Thursday at 10 PM ET, and it is an hour each time. Let me just tell you all, this is not easy. It takes preparation and planning each and every week. I believe the show is getting better with each passing week, and with added participation it could really take off. I am looking for guests, callers, listeners, followers, or just people to help pass the word along. If you guys ever enjoyed any of my writing or any of my stand-up, I urge you to give the show a chance. Worst case scenario you can come back and tell me it sucked. I am a big boy. I can take it.

So here is the info in a nutshell.

THE WEBSITE: www.blogtalkradio.com/vanedave
There are links to follow via rss, twitter, facebook, and even text message.

TONIGHT'S SHOW: FOREVER YOUNG?
Show starts at 10 PM. Call in live at (858) 815-2314You can listen to this show or any past show via the website at anytime. Podcasts alo available.

So please check out the show, and do not hesitate to call in tonight. Thanks as always for your support you guys. You complete me.

Posted via email from vanedave's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment