Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Only Appropriate...

Since Jay-Z dropped The Blueprint 3 today, I feel it's only appropriate that I share this with you guys one more time. This is for all of those people who say that rap can't be educational...


A few days ago I was joking around with a friend on here that I should do a spoof of Jay-Z's song D.O.A (Death of Autotune) and relate it to the sad state of affairs around this place lately. What started out as a joke became a little project for me over the past two days. Now that it's done, I can share it with all of you.


I posted the lyrics to my song so you guys can follow along if you want. If haven't heard the original version go here.


D.O.A. (Death of Autopost)
by vanedave


Chorus:
la da da da... hey, hey, hey... goodbye


Only blogger to rewrite history without a pen
Vanedave on the track, let the strory begin...
begin... begin...


Verse 1:
This is anti-autopost, death of the revelife
This ain't for featured posts, fuck all the ish sites
This is PimpDave on ya airwaves, run along
Back to your lonely troll caves where you belong
Wrong, you didn't use spell check
Blog ain't gramattically correct
Crap bloggers get outta my face
Your shit got readers thinkin that they on myspace
Get your pride tooken
Flame you on your own page while everybody lookin
I know we facin a recession,
but the posts that y'all be writin gonna make it the great depression.
Lack creativity,
Jon and Kate plus 8 don't mean shit to me
Don't make me get violent
This is death of autopost, moment of silence...


Repeat Chorus

Verse 2:
Holdup, if ya feelin this than rec it
Don't be a hater, find that button and press it
All I gotta do is flex and,
Ms. c_jamaica will feel threatened
Stop your blood clot crying
Wanna be a top blogger so bad why you lying?
Trynna disrespect my site
Ya head ain't right if its me you wanna fight
Been blogging eight years straight
Writing is always top rate
This is for seedsower and saintvi
Throwin it back like Thursdays with Mrs. P
This here's for all the Jesses
All the Matts and all o' y'all from Texas
Don't make me get violent
This is death of autopost, moment of silence...


Repeat Chorus

Verse 3:
Holdup, I need all y'all to hear me
Perhaps I need to spell this out more clearly
Had enough of all your antics
Really all y'all trynna be is TheoDan's sidekick
Heads are so thick
All these comment whores just waiting for the next trick
Desperate for attention
Mass message people like every two seconds
This fight is just not fair
That's why I think I'm just about to end it right there.
Shout to Sam fuckin Fish
Shout to Ris, Ciaobella, and Edlives
This flow sound so sick
You prefer Twitter then you can eat a d***
Yeah it just got violent
This is death of autopost, moment of silence...


la da da da... hey, hey, hey... goodbye


Cue random end of rap song gibberish

No comments:

Post a Comment